Recommended for Band 6 and 7 Endoscopy nurses in Wales, this two day course aims to develop Leadership and Management skills.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Describe the features of good teamwork
- Evaluate the components of a positive ‘Unit Culture’
- Facilitate the sharing of good practice, audit and research data
- Describe the qualities of a good leader
- Apply the principles of leadership to Unit Management scenarios
- Describe the principles of adult learning
- Develop a Unit Training Programme
- Describe the difference between assessment and appraisal
- Demonstrate giving structured feedback
- Understand the principles of mentorship
|The date for this course has passed or the course is not available. Please contact us for more information.
- Course Code: ENDO3