This two day course concentrates on laparoscopic appendicectomy and right hemicolectomy. The course is a combination of lectures and practical workshops using specially developed models and a range of state of the art equipment provided by the major companies.
Delegate numbers are kept low and faculty: delegate ratios are high. There is continual personal feedback and guidance in an informal atmosphere.
- Suturing and Intracorporeal and Extracorporeal Knot tying using a 30° scope
- Appendicectomy lecture, ‘Why, When, Who and How’, and practical sessions on models
- Radiological Imaging for Laparoscopic Colorectal Resection
- Small Bowel Manipulation using model
- Laparoscopic Right Hemicolectomy lecture, ‘Why, When, Who and How’, and practical sessions on models including stapling and anastomosis
- Energy Devices, Diathermy and Instrument Talks and Workshops by Industry Representatives
- Tips and tricks for Dealing with Complications
|The date for this course has passed or the course is not available. Please contact us for more information.
- Course Code: Right Side