NOW ACCEPTING BOOKINGS FOR THE JUNE 2022 COURSE
A one day hands on cadaveric lumbar spinal injection course with the main emphasis being on the practical practise sessions. This is the only course of its kind currently taking place in the UK.
Aimed at SpR 4 (ST6) and above, physios and consultants with an interest in lumbar spinal injection or pain management.
Please contact us if you are interested in cervical injections.
Fluroscopic guided lumbar facet injections and lumbar nerve root blocks, and demonstration of lumbar medial branch blocks
- Consultant Interventional Radiologist
- Consultant Pain Clinician
- Consultant Spinal Surgeon
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to
- Summarise the role of each injection in the overall care and rehabilitation of the spine patient
- Describe contra-indications to the performance of the procedure
- Recognise potential complications associated with each procedure
- Differentiate technical parameters in the performance of each procedure
- Demonstrate anatomy and safe radiological principles involved in each injection
|The date for this course has passed or the course is not available. Please contact us for more information.
- Course Code: Spinal Injection